"I'm back"


blue: Readers, Yellow was back to his hometown since Jan 23. He's back now..hihi.. can't wait to hear his stories there! ;) Here he is........

Okay readers, first, let me greet you "Happy Chinese New Year"...a lil bit late, but it's better than never, right? here i go again...i was supposed to post my story yesterday, but there are several things that made (or should i say : forced) me to post it today.

Yesterday, i was enthusiatically writing my story, i wanted to share my "1 week story" to all of you. i've wrote 600++ words, if i'm not wrong, and then, suddenly i had a blackout (errr...not me, i'm fine if you're worried about me...it's my house electricity). After my house electricity went back normal, that's when the second trial came. My internet connection snapped off, because i forgot to pay the bill! NICE, my day could've gone any better than this...what's next? my TV explode?

So, 1 week ago, i was back to my hometown to spend holidays with my family, it's chinese new year and it's our tradition to do a family gathering. There are actually several other reasons for me why should i come back to my hometown:
1. it's chinese new year :p
2. my driving licenses is expired. i don't have an ID here at Surabaya, so i have to settle it at my hometown. yeah, wasting time and money...
3. i have to settle down my "moving letter". Moving letter?? what kind of letter is that?? no, no, not that kind of letter that moving around and i have to catch it...actually, i don't know what the exact term of this "moving letter"...here's the explanation: i came from outside of Surabaya, different island, different province. i don't have an available ID here, so that's mean i have to get one. in order to have it, i have to announce my moving to Surabaya from my current hometown. The government will issue a letter, telling that i'm no longer work and live at my hometown, and move to Surabaya, so i could have an ID at this city, understand? oh, one more thing...by "telling that i'm no longer worked and lived at my hometown", it doesn't mean that i'm being exiled!

On to the next part
my flight was scheduled to depart at 7.10AM, so that means i had to be at airport on 6AM in the morning! i hope my flight wasn't delayed so i didn't waste my hard effort for waking up early.
7.00 AM - the announcer announce that we could board the plane (hooray!)
7.10 AM - sit sweetly on the plane, waiting time to take off
7.15 AM - my seat was changed, it's okay tho since my new seat is much more bigger and comfortable...waiting time again...
7.30 AM - "ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. we're sorry, we have some technical problem with our navigation system, please wait 15 minutes while we're trying to fix this problem, we're sorry for the inconvenience"...NICE captain!!
7.45 AM - "ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. we're sorry, apparently we have to switch plane. please go back to waiting room while we wait for other plane"...thank you captain, i love you... and guess what? the next plane was came at 9.30AM...

Next, what i've done in my hometown?
Not much actually, in short, i'll list it as :
1. Eat, eat, eat
so many delicious foods, so little time...oh and i didn't eat at restaurants all the time. if i have to dine-out, most of my time i spent at food stall just beside the main street, so old-school, traditional foods and snacks, benches that made from wood, and tent :) but believe me, it's ultra-delicious!
2. Family trip
oh what else can we do? i love to travel outside the city...and this time, the destination was : Martapura! (if you don't know what or where is Martapura, this city is famous for it's jewellery and precious stones handicraft...and also, diamond panning)
3. Reunion
i'll upload the photo later, as i don't have it yet. Actually, it's just for my classmates :p i have around 35 attendants, they're all my old friends from elementary school...the funny thing is, "why i can only recognize 5 of them?! am i sure this is my classmates??". for all my old-friends, i'm sorry i didn't recognize all of you...i'll find our old photograph to compare it with your latest looks...oh, the most surprisingly, 4 of them are already married, and 1 of them is having a babygirl...congrats!
4. Visiting a mall
hooray! we have a mall in Banjarmasin! not that often, as far as i could remember, i only gone there twice...not much to see, and i'm too lazy to find a parking lot!
5. Measuring the length of street
yeah, since i came home...i've became a "private-family-driver-that-should-go-anywhere-anytime-my-mom-and-dad-asked-me-to". but it's fun actually, because whenever my mom and dad asked me to take them somewhere, i believe there will be food following me.. :p
6. Playing Wii
this is the most annoying thing...because i always lose when competing with my little brother and sister! and by always lose, i mean EVERYTHING! ALL KIND OF GAMES! and while playing baseball, we have to swing the controller just like playing the real thing...that's when my waist sprained... -_-;

there are lot to be told, but i guess, most of them aren't important to tell :) oh and by the way, i've had a slice of apple pie for breakfast :) from my besties, the very same person that made a cupcake from the story below :p it's nice and delicious! trust me! it's a pity i forget to take a pic

anyway, glad to be back again :)
Yellow

4 comments:
Anonymous

Welcome to Surabaya Nop :)
btw i took the pic of mine eating it..hihihi

here is the link
http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k394/aileenhalim/applepie.jpg

Anonymous

hahahahahahahaha…

late welcoming... but still...

welcome back Nop.... ヾ(´ω`*)
and thank you so much for the traditional accessories...
Pink ♥ them!!!!

Anonymous

where's the parcell? :D

Post a Comment

Say Something


Happy Readers

free counters

Recent Responses

Stick With Us

Check This Also