I'm so glad it was you

Have you a best friend? What qualities should a best friend have? I myself have had a number of friends in my life of which only one has stood the test of time and become my best friend. No, I'm not gonna tell you how i met my best friend, how long we've been friend, and other general things. But, I'm gonna tell you about how your best friend could change everything, help you making decisions, and makes you a better person. So, today, i decide to write something for my only best friend. It's just my personal thought :)

Earlier today, I had an interesting conversation on my messenger, about some job application that I've sent a few days ago. Okay, not a job application actually, it's just my portfolio for someone who interested with my designs. The funny thing is, I didn't have any intention at all to send it, I mean, I had my own studio, that run very well right now (well at last that's how it looks for me). I talked to my best friend, and like usual, I asked her for any advice, and always trust her words for any decisions that I think it's hard for me to decide it alone, or whenever I don't feel sure to myself. Her advice is simple, without any other comments or asking around, "Send it". Yeah, I only need those simple words from her to convince me. So, i prepared it, and sent it right away. As for me, I didn't have any confidence that my application will be considered. But then today, the person whom I sent my portfolio asked for my messenger account and wanted to discuss something. Hey! Thanks! I’m glad you considering me!

... And thanks to my best friend for convincing me (once again)

It’s quite a while we’ve been friend . I was thinking back through my life and trying to remember how many times you’ve been helping me making any decisions, how many advices and admonitions that you already gave me, how many crazy hours we've spent together, how many stupid acts we've done (err, it's my stupid acts actually), how many wise words that you gave to me, you don’t know, you just don’t know. I never met such a smart person that I can rely, that I can depend on, and mostly, whom willing to put her everything in helping me (no, you’re not lazy, I know that, you just don’t want to waste your energy to something useless).

… And you surely did leave something along your path.

But, just like a story book, the story itself wouldn’t be interesting if there isn’t any conflicts. Still remember when I yelled at you and we’re not saying hello to each other? Okay, I won’t do that again, cause I’m not feeling so well after that (thank God, it only happened for 3 days). You know how stubborn I am, and I have enough courage to “waste” friends.
I still remember what you’ve said to me on my 22nd birthday :
“you’re a man now, and you should take choices…”
and here’s a choices that I’ve made, and probably one of my own best decisions that I’ve made : to stay with you and keep you as my best friend, the one who listening to my dreams

…And for Upang a.k.a punk de pinkpankponk (damn, I love this nickname!), always remember this :

You are my best friend, My very best friend, You make me happy, Everyday. That’s why I enjoying every little times we share,
Talk to me whenever you feel sad, I may not be a help for you, but at least I’m sitting beside you and listening,
Tell me whenever you’re mad at me, if you don’t tell me, I’ll ask anyway,
Scold me whenever I’m wrong,
Laugh with me whenever you feel happy, and I’ll make you laugh even more,
You’re one of the best things that happens to my life, and truly a gift,
Don’t pout, especially to me, you’re not pretty whenever you’re pouting,

You’re my only best friend, and that’s why I love you unconditionally. I thank God for my friends who I love unconditionally and those who love me. It represents the strength of our friendship,

We’re bestest friend, always have, always will…

Just like what Carole King sang in her song :

Funny how I feel more myself with you
Than anybody else that I ever knew
I hear it in your voice, see it in your face
You've become the memory I can't erase…

You could have been anyone at all
A stranger falling out of the blue
I'm so glad it was you

Yeah, I’m so glad it was you, Pang :)

Yellow

5 comments:
Anonymous

sweeettt :)
i wish to have one thou.....still in finding!

awwww.... shit!
U had me crying now.......... >_______________<,

*sniff sniff*

Ok, so: thank you Nopeeeeee.......... :)))
I know this is probably the hardest writing u've ever made in your entire life...
and surely came from the bottom of your giant puffy yellow heart.. :,)
thank you for sticking with this spoiled stubborn 'lil girl until now....

3 quotes crossed my mind after I read your post..

.ONE.
I always thought loving someone was the greatest feeling, but I realized that loving a friend is even better, we lose people we love but we never lose true friends.. ---- so damn true.....

.TWO.
A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a place when you have nowhere to go, a friend is honest, a friend is true. A friend is precious.. and my friend is u... *spank!!*

.THREE.
Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship. ----- HOHOHOHAHAHAAHAHA!!!! *joker's laugh*
So.. with that being said.... I'll take you as my worshiper, yes? hahahhahahaha!!!! hihihi... :")

peace dudeeee....
♥ Punk de pinkpankponk
*I luv this nick too* :)))

@Emmy : an advice for you :
find a lot of friends, do bad things to them, show your worst side...
the person who standing till the end, he/she is your best friend
hahaha

@Upang :
giant puffy yellow heart? according to Dr. House : "Liver Failure"

just like your previous post :
"I did not do this for you. God is here working through me to give you hope"
that's me to you, just like you to me...hohoho *bijak banget!*

worshipper??errr....ummm...
*sembah sembah...*

hahahah
Merdeka!

liver failure? hahhahhaha!!!
don't die nop...
u're not done in this world. hihi..

Anonymous

yellow,
this is your BEST BEST BEST post ever.....:)
i understand your unconditional love to her...
i admire you through this....

keep loving her
cause she deserves to...

and gut luck with your job application ;)

Post a Comment

Say Something


Happy Readers

free counters

Recent Responses

Stick With Us

Check This Also